We are currently searching for suitable candidates to fill positions as CID Managers
Location: Northern Suburbs of Cape Town
The incumbent is responsible for overseeing all CID/BID operations in collaboration with the respective Board and for undertaking other miscellaneous tasks as and when they arise.
Must ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency, and the implementation of the respective CID/BID business plan as stipulated by the Board.
Be able to plan, direct and manage the performance of all internal operations and liaise with all external stakeholders to maintain and safe and clean urban environment in accordance with the overall strategy and Key Performance Indicators.
Must be innovative, articulate, well organized and comfortable in a hands-on environment.
The main responsibility will be to enhance the urban landscape to support and environment conducive for investments.
Must be a team player.
Have good time management skills.
Be able to work in a pressurized environment.
Reports to: Geocentric Information Systems – CEO, General Manager.
- Matric/N6 diploma in the relevant field
- A minimum period of 1`–3 years Management/Supervisory experience in any of the following and/or related disciplines: CID Management/Local Government/Law Enforcement/Public Safety/Building and or Facilities Management
- Knowledge of the OHS Act
- Valid, unendorsed SA Code 8(B) driver’s licence
- Able to communicate, verbally and written, in both English and Afrikaans and have good report writing skills
- Computer literate
- Be medically fit and able to walk long distances
- Strong admin skills
- Ensure that the CID/BID Implementation Plan is successfully implemented.
- Manages, monitors and ensures compliance of the CID/BID appointed service provider’s contract .
- Daily record keeping of visits to stakeholders, tasks and outcomes.
- Build and maintain relationships with City of Cape Town Officials and other relevant stakeholders in the area of your responsibility.
- Collate information for weekly reports
- Facilitate ideas on how to enhance the urban environment and manage these ideas to implementation.
- Work closely with the CID/BID Public Safety Officers and Social Development departments.
- Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are owned by CID/BID staff and it’s contracted service providers.
- Enhance the provision of Urban Management services.
- Must be hands-on
- Problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to take instructions, work in a team and independently
- Ability to take initiative
To apply email your CV to Iain@geocentric.co.za or call Cell: 076 76 902 76
Closing date: 30 November 2017.
If you don’t hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will however keep your CV on our database for any future opportunities.